Computer Pranks, Tricks,Tips

Collection of the excellent Computer Pranks,Computer Tricks and articles.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

How to Speed-Up Windows Start-Up by Registry Editor..!!

>>When we start our computer it delays for a while to make your computer ready for action. You can reduce this delaying time completely by editing a simple thing in the registry setting. It won't harm your computer.

The process:

Step 1: Click Run and then type regedit.


Step 2: Now you will notice a box will pop up. From there Select HKEY_CURRENT_USER. Then Select control Panel , then Desktop Folder.



Step 3: Now in the right hand side you will see lots of settings. From there select "Menu Show Delay". Double click on it and changed the default value "400" to "0".


Note: This will boost in starting the windows. This will not increase the overall performance of your computer. The performance speed depends on the processor of your computer and the load it is taking on.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have this kind of problem and it's quite annoying, because I must wait a lot before I can do something on it. If I can't resolve it alone, I think I'll hire someone from IT support Toronto... I heard that they have some very good and specialized IT persons... they will help me for sure.